In current circumstances, we are using Zoom to connect together on Sundays at 10:30am. The meetings will still be recorded and uploaded onto the website under the AM Celebration podcast feed.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/831517712?pwd=Z3pSSEJiR3MxNlhjTTZQYzBUVTQvUT09
If you have a personal Zoom account or app on your device, please make sure you are logged out before clicking the link to join. This should avoid you having to fill in meeting ID and password. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you Sunday 1st August for our online celebration!
New Sunday Series in August
In August we are starting a new series ‘Fight the Good Fight’. Come join us online over Zoom as we look at the different pieces of God’s armour in Ephesians.
Habitation Youth Group
Are you a teen in year 7 to year 13? Have you heard of Habitation youth group? If not today is a good day!
Habitation youth group is where we gather as young people to have fun, build friendships and discover more of Jesus together.
We meet every Wednesday 7pm – 8:30pm at the Jubilee Hub. For more information or to get involved you can contact the team on email@example.com
Monthly Wednesday Power Hour
|Home Group Leaders||April|
|Pastoral Team & Cluster Team||June|
|Men’s & Women’s Ministry||July|
|Worship and Production Team||October|
|Mosaic and Community||November|
|All Home Groups||December|
Prayer Triplets Prayer Points for month of June
Prayer triplet is made up of three people who have decided to come together to spend time praying together on a scheduled weekly or bi-weekly basis for a period of 45 minutes to 1 hour at such times.
Please pray for the following items this month:
· Praying for the body and individuals within Jubilee for our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing as we come out of lockdown – 3 John v 2 , 1 Thessalonians 5 v 23
· Praying for the nation and our Leaders. That they lead the UK in God’ s divine principles – 1 Timothy 2v2
· Praying for Jubilee elders, leadership and Home Group Leaders for direction, courage to declare all or Gods counsel, be bold to stand for God’s truth and be resilient in the face of adversity – Ephesians 6 v 18- 19
· Praying for Parkwood Hub Project, that God will supply all that we require in His own time and cause all that we need to be available – Deuteronomy 30 v 9, Deuteronomy 15 v 10,
· Praying for healing in the body. That anyone sick amongst us is healed in Jesus name and the mighty hand of God rest on them bringing divine healing to their bodies – Isaiah 53v 5, 1 Peter 2 v 24
We will over the next months be encouraging and inviting different groups within Jubilee to participate in the monthly Wednesday Power Hour that takes place every first Wednesday of the month.
Below is the schedule for the next couple of months. The Wednesday power hour team will be in touch with the leaders of this group, to talk you through how to be a part of this and participate.
Mature Open-minded Sociable Adults In Connection
Mosaic runs every second Tuesday at 11am. During this time of lockdown, we are using Zoom to connect with one another.
For more info contact Ray & Jacqui Skilton on ray.skilton @jubilee.co
New to Jubilee or not quite sure how to access all the resources available on our website? Have a look at this video above that shows you how to navigate your way around.
Shopping on Amazon?
Support Jubilee Church with every purchase made on smile.amazon.co.uk with just one click: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1115331-0 add Jubilee Church as your nominated charity and amazon will make a donation for every purchase made through it- every little helps in the building project!
Make your donations go further!
If you are eligible for gift aid, here is a link to our updated Jubilee Church Gift Aid declaration. Simply click on the link below to fill out the form.
Want to connect in?
Homegroup is a great way to get to know people without the bustle of Sunday! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get our pastoral team in touch 🙂
Join our Mailing List!
If you’d like to be added into our mailing list, please contact us at email@example.com