In current circumstances, we are using Zoom to connect together on Sundays at 10:30am. The meetings will still be recorded and uploaded onto the website under the AM Celebration podcast feed.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/831517712?pwd=Z3pSSEJiR3MxNlhjTTZQYzBUVTQvUT09
If you have a personal Zoom account or app on your device, please make sure you are logged out before clicking the link to join. This should avoid you having to fill in meeting ID and password. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
This Sunday 20th September will be a B&B Sunday (Breakout & Brunch). It will be a short gathering on Zoom where we encourage households to come online at 10.30am prepared with brunch, and we will briefly welcome everyone and then send into breakout rooms of 4 households to chat and encourage one another whilst eating brunch.
Rutland Woods Work Party
If you enjoy the outdoors and some physical exercise plus good company and tasty refreshments then please join us on Saturday 26th September at Rutland Woods.
Due to the new covid restrictions we may have to restrict numbers so let us know as soon as you can if you are interested.
We meet at 9am at the woods and are usually finished by about 1pm.
Please let Tim Biddlecombe know if you are coming or contact him for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prayer triplet is made up of three people who have decided to come together to spend time praying together on a scheduled weekly or bi-weekly basis for a period of 45 minutes to 1 hour at such times. Click here for prayer points for the month of September.
The three people can comprise of your family members or friends or someone you would like to walk with as this time or this season. Prayer triplets will operate on a quarterly basis with the first of it, holding from September to November with a break in December and the next one starting in January to March etc
In line with government guidelines at this time, we would expect triplets to function by :
- Triplets should meet together in socially distanced environments such as gardens or parks or open spaces where possible
- Triplets can also meet via zoom calls, telephone calls or WhatsApp calls if preferable
- Triplets should hold for between 45 minutes to 1 hour at the most
- Triplets should meet bi-weekly or at the most weekly as it suits the group
- Prayer points will be sent out at the beginning of each month from the church office to everyone. (please if you do not currently receive emails from the church office, please forward your email to email@example.com) and a weekly reminder about the prayer triplet prayers will also be sent to you via email from the church office.
- Apart from the prayer points that will be communicated to the body, Triplets, should also look to also pray for any 2 people (outside their group) every time they meet. Just to lift those people up and pray on their behalf.
Unlock the Bible 2020/21
Part time Bible course taking you through the whole narrative of the Bible.
WHEN: Wednesday evenings of school terms. Intro session: Sunday 4th October and first lecture Wednesday 7th October.
COURSE COMMITMENT: Approximately 4-6 hours/week | Consists: Reading time before lecture, lecture attendance, self-guided study activities.
COST: £100/term or £270 for whole year (10% discount). Register your interest with Mel Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org). To know more about Unlock the Bible click here.
Mature Open-minded Sociable Adults In Connection
Mosaic runs every second Tuesday at 11am. During this time of lockdown, we are using Zoom to connect with one another.
For more info contact Ray & Jacqui Skilton on ray.skilton @jubilee.co
New to Jubilee or not quite sure how to access all the resources available on our website? Have a look at this video above that shows you how to navigate your way around.
Prayer for our Parkwood Home
As a Jubilee family, we have been praying more specifically into various areas of our new home-in-process in Parkwood.
If you haven’t received one of the leaflets handed out, please ask the Welcome Team on a Sunday morning.
– Wisdom for the elders & project team as they lead the project.
– For the right building contractor to be appointed.
– Favour with the local contractors.
– Safety of those who work on-site.
– For the project to run smoothly from start to finish with no delays.
Join us as we trust God together to see our new home built to be a place where He is glorified and made known to the community around us.
Shopping on Amazon?
Support Jubilee Church with every purchase made on smile.amazon.co.uk with just one click: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1115331-0 add Jubilee Church as your nominated charity and amazon will make a donation for every purchase made through it- every little helps in the building project!
Make your donations go further!
If you are eligible for gift aid, here is a link to our updated Jubilee Church Gift Aid declaration. Simply click on the link below to fill out the form.
Want to connect in?
Homegroup is a great way to get to know people without the bustle of Sunday! Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll get our pastoral team in touch 🙂
Join our Mailing List!
If you’d like to be added into our mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org