In current circumstances, we are using Zoom to connect together on Sundays at 10:30am. The meetings will still be recorded and uploaded onto the website under the AM Celebration podcast feed.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/831517712?pwd=Z3pSSEJiR3MxNlhjTTZQYzBUVTQvUT09
If you have a personal Zoom account or app on your device, please make sure you are logged out before clicking the link to join. This should avoid you having to fill in meeting ID and password. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Join us this Sunday 24th January 2021 as we continue our new series on ‘The Three Loves’. We look forward to seeing you online!
Jubilee Live Studios Update
So much time, effort and hard work have gone into this project by various people in the body. We are grateful for those who have given up their time to see this vision become more of a reality. It’s with excitement that we are nearly at the finish line, hoping to launch the new Jubilee Studio in the coming month.
If you would like to get involved on Sunday mornings, helping out with the production from video, camera, sound, lighting etc. please get in touch with us so we can arrange time for training.
Prayer triplet is made up of three people who have decided to come together to spend time praying together on a scheduled weekly or bi-weekly basis for a period of 45 minutes to 1 hour at such times. Click here for prayer points for the month of September.
The three people can comprise of your family members or friends or someone you would like to walk with as this time or this season. Prayer triplets will operate on a quarterly basis. We will restart this at the beginning of February and share the prayers points nearer the time.
In line with government guidelines at this time, we would expect triplets to function by :
- Triplets should meet together in socially distanced environments such as gardens or parks or open spaces where possible
- Triplets can also meet via zoom calls, telephone calls or WhatsApp calls if preferable
- Triplets should hold for between 45 minutes to 1 hour at the most
- Triplets should meet bi-weekly or at the most weekly as it suits the group
- Prayer points will be sent out at the beginning of each month from the church office to everyone. (please if you do not currently receive emails from the church office, please forward your email to email@example.com) and a weekly reminder about the prayer triplet prayers will also be sent to you via email from the church office.
- Apart from the prayer points that will be communicated to the body, Triplets, should also look to also pray for any 2 people (outside their group) every time they meet. Just to lift those people up and pray on their behalf.
Mature Open-minded Sociable Adults In Connection
Mosaic runs every second Tuesday at 11am. During this time of lockdown, we are using Zoom to connect with one another.
For more info contact Ray & Jacqui Skilton on ray.skilton @jubilee.co
New to Jubilee or not quite sure how to access all the resources available on our website? Have a look at this video above that shows you how to navigate your way around.
Prayer for our Parkwood Home
As a Jubilee family, we have been praying more specifically into various areas of our new home-in-process in Parkwood.
If you haven’t received one of the leaflets handed out, please ask the Welcome Team on a Sunday morning.
– Wisdom for the elders & project team as they lead the project.
– For the right building contractor to be appointed.
– Favour with the local contractors.
– Safety of those who work on-site.
– For the project to run smoothly from start to finish with no delays.
Join us as we trust God together to see our new home built to be a place where He is glorified and made known to the community around us.
Shopping on Amazon?
Support Jubilee Church with every purchase made on smile.amazon.co.uk with just one click: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1115331-0 add Jubilee Church as your nominated charity and amazon will make a donation for every purchase made through it- every little helps in the building project!
Make your donations go further!
If you are eligible for gift aid, here is a link to our updated Jubilee Church Gift Aid declaration. Simply click on the link below to fill out the form.
Want to connect in?
Homegroup is a great way to get to know people without the bustle of Sunday! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get our pastoral team in touch 🙂
Join our Mailing List!
If you’d like to be added into our mailing list, please contact us at email@example.com