In current circumstances, we are using Zoom to connect together on Sundays at 10:30am. The meetings will still be recorded and uploaded onto the website under the AM Celebration podcast feed.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/831517712?pwd=Z3pSSEJiR3MxNlhjTTZQYzBUVTQvUT09
If you have a personal Zoom account or app on your device, please make sure you are logged out before clicking the link to join. This should avoid you having to fill in meeting ID and password. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Festive Treat Boxes
If you would like to make Christmas an extra bit special this year by blessing local families in need with a box filled with Christmas treats then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab a cardboard box (A3ish), wrap with Christmas paper and place your yummy treats inside. There is no set shopping list to follow but a range of savoury and sweet treats would be appreciated. Either buy items in one go or pick up a couple of items per week.
Drop off times to the Hub are 6th December 15.00-17.00 or 8th & 9th December 10.00-14.00
Donations to Salvation Army
Items to donate:
- Shower Gel
- Toilet roll
- Tooth brushes
If you would like to collect any of the items above, please drop off at the Hub: Tuesday 24th to Wednesday 25th November between 10.00-14.00
Jubilee Live Studios Update
If you have any of the skills listed below and can help please contact the office email@example.com listing when you are available and what you can help with:
- Painting and decorating the stage
- Laying of insulation
- Gardening skills to tidy up vegetation surrounding Business Centre and Hub
- Window cleaning
- Provision of snacks
- Qualified Electrician or Plumber (both skills offered already)
As a biblical principle we want Jubilee folk to offer their time and skills voluntarily, work as worship, and take responsibility for a building we all own. It makes a difference when you have personally worked on a property given over to the glory of God and the work of His Kingdom.
If you cannot physically do any work then please visit and see the improvements. We need to purchase many materials so if you want to give to the project gift aid to the following account:
Jubilee Church | 40-31-06 | 02726130 | Ref: Studio
Thanks for all your love, support and commitment. It is happening!
Prayer triplet is made up of three people who have decided to come together to spend time praying together on a scheduled weekly or bi-weekly basis for a period of 45 minutes to 1 hour at such times. Click here for prayer points for the month of September.
The three people can comprise of your family members or friends or someone you would like to walk with as this time or this season. Prayer triplets will operate on a quarterly basis with the first of it, holding from September to November with a break in December and the next one starting in January to March etc
In line with government guidelines at this time, we would expect triplets to function by :
- Triplets should meet together in socially distanced environments such as gardens or parks or open spaces where possible
- Triplets can also meet via zoom calls, telephone calls or WhatsApp calls if preferable
- Triplets should hold for between 45 minutes to 1 hour at the most
- Triplets should meet bi-weekly or at the most weekly as it suits the group
- Prayer points will be sent out at the beginning of each month from the church office to everyone. (please if you do not currently receive emails from the church office, please forward your email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and a weekly reminder about the prayer triplet prayers will also be sent to you via email from the church office.
- Apart from the prayer points that will be communicated to the body, Triplets, should also look to also pray for any 2 people (outside their group) every time they meet. Just to lift those people up and pray on their behalf.
Mature Open-minded Sociable Adults In Connection
Mosaic runs every second Tuesday at 11am. During this time of lockdown, we are using Zoom to connect with one another.
For more info contact Ray & Jacqui Skilton on ray.skilton @jubilee.co
New to Jubilee or not quite sure how to access all the resources available on our website? Have a look at this video above that shows you how to navigate your way around.
Prayer for our Parkwood Home
As a Jubilee family, we have been praying more specifically into various areas of our new home-in-process in Parkwood.
If you haven’t received one of the leaflets handed out, please ask the Welcome Team on a Sunday morning.
– Wisdom for the elders & project team as they lead the project.
– For the right building contractor to be appointed.
– Favour with the local contractors.
– Safety of those who work on-site.
– For the project to run smoothly from start to finish with no delays.
Join us as we trust God together to see our new home built to be a place where He is glorified and made known to the community around us.
Shopping on Amazon?
Support Jubilee Church with every purchase made on smile.amazon.co.uk with just one click: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1115331-0 add Jubilee Church as your nominated charity and amazon will make a donation for every purchase made through it- every little helps in the building project!
Make your donations go further!
If you are eligible for gift aid, here is a link to our updated Jubilee Church Gift Aid declaration. Simply click on the link below to fill out the form.
Want to connect in?
Homegroup is a great way to get to know people without the bustle of Sunday! Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll get our pastoral team in touch 🙂
Join our Mailing List!
If you’d like to be added into our mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org