In current circumstances, we are using Zoom to connect together on Sundays at 10:30am. The meetings will still be recorded and uploaded onto the website under the AM Celebration podcast feed.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/831517712?pwd=Z3pSSEJiR3MxNlhjTTZQYzBUVTQvUT09
If you have a personal Zoom account or app on your device, please make sure you are logged out before clicking the link to join. This should avoid you having to fill in meeting ID and password. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday 11th April for our online celebration!
April Prayer Triplet Prayer Points
- Prayer for the Nations: God wants us to pray for all the nations of the world, those in authority and power. Remember we are intercessors, God’s priests on earth and our prayers transforms lives and dealings in the nations. Pray for peace and salvation within our nations and pray for godly wisdom for all our leaders. Let us be bold and take rightful place as royal priesthoods. 1 Timothy 2:2-3, Dan 2:17-23
- Building project: Let us thank God for our Parkwood church building, as the demolition of the current building commences at the end of the month of April. Just as the old building is being pulled down, let us thank God and prophesy that the new building will be built as all our financial needs to make this possible will be met. 1 Chronicles 29:3,6, 10-17.
- Putting our Youth and Children into the hands of God: Pray that we are sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit as he leads us to pray for our children and also trust God to take care of them, knowing that the father fully knows where they are at in their hearts and mind. We can’t be everywhere they are, but God can, and he will protect them, so lets surrender and release them completely into his loving hands. Matt 7:11, Psalm 127:3, Isaiah 65:23
- Home Group leaders and leadership in the body: Let us spend time to pray in the spirit for all our HG Leaders and every leader in Jubilee, trusting that the Holy Spirit will pray through us exactly the way the father wants us to pray for them. Pray for passion in the body for people to step up into leadership. Romans 8:26-28, 2 Timothy 2:1-2
- Personal prayers for individuals to relearn how to socialise and be part of the community once again as lockdown eases. 2 Corinthians 13:11
Rutland Woods Work Party
Unfortunately due to some of our volunteers or their families being unwell there were only five of us at the work party on Saturday, but we marked out a path round the top half of the woods and edged it with trees that had been cut down during the coppicing work that has gone on during the winter. The plan is to put down some wood chippings to make a nice surface to walk on, and to extend the path down to the lake and round the lower part of the woods, creating a lovely circular walk.
Coppicing is an ancient technique of managing woodland where the trees are cut down every so many years and then they re-grow with healthy new shoots. Depending on the type of tree these shoots will be cut down after about 15 years if they are Chestnut and used for fence posts, or as is the case in our woods where it is mostly Hazel after about 6-7 years, and used for bean poles, pea sticks, walking sticks etc.
When an area has been coppiced it is usual for the woodland flowers to really flourish for a year or two due to the extra light so expect a fantastic display of wood anemones and bluebells during the next few weeks. Please do visit the woods and watch this space for details of our next work party which is likely to be at the end of April or early May.
Supporting Teenage Mum
If you would still like to donate items for teenage mums in the community please see the list of items that are needed above. If you would like to donate financially please use the following bank details: Restoring Hands, Sort code 40-31-06, Account number 12746409, Ref: teen pregnancy. For any other information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
COTN Virtual African Leadershift Express
You are invited to join us for 2021 COTN Virtual African Leadershift Express. This will be a two day online event with encouraging messages and interviews from COTN and outside guests. Save the date: 16 and 17th April 6-8pm UK time.
Monthly Wednesday Power Hour
We will over the next months be encouraging and inviting different groups within Jubilee to participate in the monthly Wednesday Power Hour that takes place every first Wednesday of the month.
Below is the schedule for the next couple of months. The Wednesday power hour team will be in touch with the leaders of this group, to talk you through how to be a part of this and participate.
|Home Group Leaders||April|
|Pastoral Team & Cluster Team||June|
|Men’s & Women’s Ministry||July|
|Worship and Production Team||October|
|Mosaic and Community||November|
|All Home Groups||December|
Prayer Triplets Prayer Points
Prayer triplet is made up of three people who have decided to come together to spend time praying together on a scheduled weekly or bi-weekly basis for a period of 45 minutes to 1 hour at such times.
Please pray for the following items this month:
Our new home in Parkwood – Pray that God’s plans and purposes for us as a body and community for our new home in Parkwood will be established and the finances and resources required are available according to our Father’s riches in glory – 1 Kings 6 v 11-13, 1 Chronicles 29 v 6-9
COVID – Pray that COVID spread and impact comes to a halt in the name of Jesus and we begin to see miraculous healings and drastic reduction in the spread of the disease – 1 Chronicles 16 v 22, Exodus 15 v 26, Isaiah 53 v 5
Supernatural supply for the unemployed and families currently. Pray that God will stir up the hearts of men to continue to give and support one another through these difficult times- Philippians 4 v 19, 1 Kings 17 v 14
Pray for families with children that they will be invigorated and energised with godly wisdom on how to take care of their kids at this time especially as man are involved in home schooling – Psalm 127 v 3 – 5
Pray for those who have left the faith to be convicted by God and return to a bible believing church and congregate with believers once again – Luke 15 v 21 – 24, Luke 15 v 7, Luke 15 v 10
Prayer for the mental wellbeing of everyone in Jubilee, the body of Christ and the UK during this lockdown – 2 Timothy 1 v 7, 1 John 4 v 4
Pray for our leaders and elders that God will continue to direct them on what they need to do at this time to shepherd the flock of God and they will be energised by God’s spirit daily and will not grow tired or weary.- 1 Timothy 2 v 1-3, 1 Corinthians 15 v 58 , Colossina s1 v 9-12
Jubilee Live Studios Update
So much time, effort and hard work have gone into this project by various people in the body. We are grateful for those who have given up their time to see this vision become more of a reality. It’s with excitement that we are nearly at the finish line, hoping to launch the new Jubilee Studio in the coming month.
If you would like to get involved on Sunday mornings, helping out with the production from video, camera, sound, lighting etc. please get in touch with us so we can arrange time for training.
Mature Open-minded Sociable Adults In Connection
Mosaic runs every second Tuesday at 11am. During this time of lockdown, we are using Zoom to connect with one another.
For more info contact Ray & Jacqui Skilton on ray.skilton @jubilee.co
New to Jubilee or not quite sure how to access all the resources available on our website? Have a look at this video above that shows you how to navigate your way around.
Shopping on Amazon?
Support Jubilee Church with every purchase made on smile.amazon.co.uk with just one click: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1115331-0 add Jubilee Church as your nominated charity and amazon will make a donation for every purchase made through it- every little helps in the building project!
Make your donations go further!
If you are eligible for gift aid, here is a link to our updated Jubilee Church Gift Aid declaration. Simply click on the link below to fill out the form.
Want to connect in?
Homegroup is a great way to get to know people without the bustle of Sunday! Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll get our pastoral team in touch 🙂
Join our Mailing List!
If you’d like to be added into our mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org